Monday, August 23, 2010

2nd Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival

Nancy has been sooo excited about this. We got up super early - Nancy, Ryan, and me - and went to the Highland Village baseball fields in hopes that the balloon race wouldn't be canceled again due to high winds. We weren't able to take the $10 balloon ride, but 3 of the 15 hot air balloons took flight! So exciting!It was over by about 7:20am and we were hungry. We made a Walmart run and each bought a pint of the ice cream and headed back to Nancy's apt for purple pancakes. While she was cooking, Ryan and I broke open our ice cream (before breakfast!!) and I proceeded to eat the entire pint of Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream. It was the best darn ice cream I've ever had in my life! lol

So later that morning, I went to kickboxing, got on the elliptical and did crunches to offset the 1,100 calories I had just consumed... All in a day's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment