Monday, October 18, 2010

International Student Dinner

Two weekends ago, my family had the pleasure of hosting three international students for a dinner at our house. My mom is involved with the International Student Fellowship @ UNT and we had three girls over (from South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan) for some good ole' Texas BBQ and peach cobbler. I think they were most impressed with the brownies & ice cream though!


The girls were so funny because they started taking pictures almost the minute that they walked through our door. I was Asian for the night and held up my peace sign for all the pictures. ; )

After dinner I tried to teach them how to play dominoes, but realized I don't remember how to play! Where are Hannah's grandparents when you need them?? So instead, we set up all the dominoes in cool designs and watched them fall. Lol - Momo kept knocking them over before we were ready, so she was banned from touching the table.

I made new friends. Yay : D

No comments:

Post a Comment