Friday, October 15, 2010

Life Lately

Things have been so busy and I probably should be doing homework or reading instead of blogging. Such is life.

Last night I went to my first Gateway Pink event (their women's ministry). It was a night of worship w/Kari Jobe and it was absolutely amazing. I went with some ladies and had a wonderful time worshiping the Lord. He is so good!

On Wed, we did a scavenger hunt for OB. My team went to the mall. The highlights:
  • Find 2 ppl in conflict & guess the reason why: We chose what looked like a rich Plano mom and her spoiled daughter arguing outside a Bath & Body Works. The reason for the conflict? It was, in our opinion, bad parenting.
  • Do something creative: Matt did an indoor wake boarding thing for 30 min! A good b-day present.
  • Eat the weirdest food we could find: pickles with salt, chile and lime...nobody wanted a second bite.


In school, I finished midterms and I'm now working on projects. The highlights:
  • Turned in a 67-page Stats project - got an A
  • Submitted a group ratio analysis project on Fluor Corp - got an A!
  • Took the accounting final (8-week course) - grade TBD
  • Took tests in OB (Organizational Behavior), econ and marketing
  • In Prog: Marketing project - Dallas Guitar Lessons. Going to the Guitar Center on Sun to pass out surveys. Oh joy.
  • Start Finance next week - kinda nervous, heard it was challenging. My college finance prof was a new teacher and in his class, a 65 was curved to a B...
There's a lot more, but that's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment