Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanksgiving with Friends

Have I mentioned that I have the most amazing friends in the world? Nancy had the incredible idea of getting everyone together for a Thanksgiving potluck. She bought a 20 lb. turkey and made the best Thanksgiving bird I've ever had. The rest of us brought side dishes or desserts.

There was also a dress code. Nancy gave us the option: either we could dress classy (aka. the guys couldn't wear basketball shorts) or we had to come dressed up as pilgrims and Indians.

Here is Amy, our wonderful hostess, with my beautiful roommate, Diana.

After dinner, we headed up to the roof of Amy's town home and had a dance party! We did everything from the Cuban Shuffle to cha-cha and salsa to two-stepping. For me, it was a much needed break from school.

1 comment:

  1. lol You should see which pictures I chose to post on my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete